I am very pleased to say that I have joined the program committee for the 2015 European Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work. ECSCW is a premiere international venue for CSCW research.
From the ECSCW 2015 website (http://www.ecscw2015.no/) these are key themes addressed by work presented at this single-track conference:
- human practice in work and other activities: how can we understand W?
- cooperation and its characteristics (e.g. the role of awareness): how can we understand CW?
- methods for investigating human practices: the role of ethnography in CSCW
- digital and other material artefacts in cooperative work: how can we understand CS?
- design of CSCW: challenges and explorations
The deadline for submissions of papers, workshops, and tutorials is February 6th- please consider submitting your work!